Welcome to our new online league registration process. The form below is designed to make sure we have all your correct information and your schedule requests. Your team will not be entered into the league or scheduled until the online form below is fully completed. You will no longer be able to submit registration and schedule requests via email, voicemail, phone call, text or fax.
Step process to enter a team in the league:
- Complete the online form below (includes team information, schedule requests, coaches code of conduct and medical waiver)
- Download the Perpetual Team Roster PDF and save to your computer (You can use this roster for future league seasons) – PERPETUAL TEAM ROSTER PDF. Use the SUBMIT button at the bottom of the pdf to send the form to us electronically. If you need to make revisions to your roster you may do so – just check the “revised application” box when you re-submit. You have until the 2nd league game to add players to your roster.
- Upload your team picture using this link. Make sure the picture shows all players jersey numbers visibly.
- Attend the coaches meeting on September 6th at 7:30pm in the conference room of the gym. You can make payments for the league at this meeting.
Day of 1st Game process:
- Arrive with all team members an hour before your first scheduled game.
- Have all players bring proof of grade (report card, school id card, etc.). If a player has skipped a grade then they will need to bring a birth certificate to verify age.
- Bring your printed perpetual team roster.