Spalding Shooting Skills Challenge
Test your shooting skills in our series of shooting challenges. Each division will have a maximum of 12 players and each player will have their own exclusive basket. After each round, we will keep track of baskets made from the following shot types – Around the world, mid-range, 3 pointers, free throws, and hot shot. The participant with the most points at the end will win a Spalding basketball!
The challenges are as follows:
- Around the world – (5) left block, (5) left elbow, (5) free throw, (5) right elbow, (5) right block. 25 total shots.
- Mid Range 15ft – (5) left corner, (5) left-wing, (5) free throw, (5) right-wing, (5) right corner. 25 total shots.
- 3 points – (5) left corner, (5) left-wing, (5) top, (5) right-wing, (5) right corner. 25 total shots.
- Free Throws – 25 total shots
- Hot Spot – 60 seconds to make as many points as you can. See diagram
The schedule will be posted on October 6, 2020. The timeframe will be 12-5 pm on Saturday – each group will be scheduled in 1 hour sessions.